1307 Gulf Way St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8095641
Less Photos /\
1307 Gulf Way
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 1307 Gulf Way
LIVE IN GRAND OCEANFRONT LUXURY IN THIS 4 BEDROOM 3.5 BATH BEACHFRONT MASTERPIECE OF RARE SOPHISTICATION & GRACE, custom built in 2017! Almost 4,000 of heated sft, and a total of 7,000 sft if you include the beautiful outdoor or play living areas, ready to deliver an unforgettable life experience. This contemporary home has striking architectural features that capture endless waterfront views. A soaring entry foyer & curved staircase and 3 stops glass elevator to a spectacular oceanfront great room. Fine gourmet kitchen offers hi-end appliances, superb italian cabinetry with 24 carat gold leaf, rich marble counters, a large center island & butler pantry. The open spacious floor plan includes a magnificent great room, huge oceanfront covered patio, dining room, mid level guest suite, and plenty of room to entertain both inside and outside. The third floor features a huge majestic master suite with stunning views, and a secondary master suite and a smaller guest bedroom or office. The residence has an over sized two car garage (could fit 4 small cars), additional interior storage, and beautiful 2nd story infinity pool with dazzling underwater LED lighting & playful water features that convey an enchanting ambiance right in front of the ocean and beautiful beaches. This is truly a must see home!
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Infinity, Lighting, Salt Water
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Access: Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Elevator, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Bidet, Dual Sinks
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 6928
Available now at $4,250,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- Lot Sqft: 6107
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 133
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Flood Insurance Required
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Pete Beach home in this zip code is
$1,825,375 (57.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,145/sqft,
which is 38.4% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
1307 Gulf Way St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1307 Gulf Way
- Approx Payment:$20,675*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(941) 445-3138 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Great Homes Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8095641) located at 1307 Gulf Way St Pete Beach FL 33706, call: 941-445-3138
1307 Gulf Way, St Pete Beach FL is a single family home of 3712 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,250,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3730 Belle Vista Dr in St Pete Beach is listed at $1,950,000.
This home on 1307 Gulf Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and Condos
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Island Grand, Mansions By The Sea and Isle Of Palms are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8095641 has been posted on this site since 8/25/2020 (294 days ago).